Meme, stolen from fifmeister:
You have to write six ships you love, three ships you liked but not anymore, three ships you don't like, and two ships you're curious about. Then, answer the questions. Have fun! (I did)
01. Logan/Rogue (x-men)
02. Grissom/Sara (csi:las vegas)
03. Booth/Brennan (bones)
04. House/Cuddy (house)
05. Dean/Sam (supernatural)
06. Morgan/García (criminal minds)
Three ships I liked but not anymore:
07. Meredith/Derek (grey's anatomy)
08. House/Cameron (house)
09. Jack/Kate (lost)
Three ships I don't like
10. Logan/stupid redhead (x-men)
11. Grissom/Cath (csi:las vegas)
12. Gambit/Rogue (x-men)
Two ships I'm curious about
13. Proffesor Xavier/Magneto (x-men)
14. Warrick/Cath (csi:las vegas)
01. Why do you dislike #11 so much? (Grissom/Cath, csi:las vegas)
Besides the fact that Grissom loves Sara, I see no love between Grissom and Catherine. I'm tired of listening to people say that they should be together because they're both middle-aged. That's a stupid reason, people. I don't know, I just don't like them.
02. Does anyone on your flist ship #13? (Professor Xavier/Magneto, x-men)
I don't know.
03. What would your ideal scenario be for #3? (Booth/Brennan, bones)
Do I have to think about that right now? Sorry, I'm lazy. I have no idea.
04. What is your favorite episode for #1? (Logan/Rogue, x-men)
Episode? I loved the first movie, Hugh and Anna really have chemistry. The first movie is full of great moments between these two, and even people who doesn't ship them noticed that there was something more going on, that it wasn't a brother/sister or a father/daugher relationship. It was love.
05. How long have you been following #6? (Morgan/García, criminal minds)
A few months, I think. The show is young, and in the second season their phone conversations just got better and better. I can't help it: I love them.
06. What made you stop liking #8? (House/Cameron, house)
In season two, Stacy arrived. It was obvious that House still loved her, Cameron was sort of hurt, so the House/Cameron stuff stopped for a while and I stopped liking them. There's no main reason, it just happened.
07. Which ship do you prefer - #2 or #4? (Grissom/Sara, House/Cuddy)
Stupid question, in my case. Grissom/Sara, obviously, especially now that they're canon and they love each other so much that they only think to come back home and fuck like rabbits XDDD
08. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. #10 or #12? (Logan/stupid redhead, Gambit/Rogue)
Again: stupid question. Of course I would delete Logan/stupid redhead from x-men. Gambit/Rogue doesn't bother me, I just don't like it but I don't hate it. I HATE Logan/stupid redhead, it makes no sense, it's just the popular good girl and the bad boy, and that's old fashioned.
09. What interests you about #14? (Warrick/Cath, csi:las vegas)
They're both sexy and hot. It could turn out really well, they just have to try it. And Warrick would be a great father for Lindsay.
10. When did you stop liking #7? (Meredith/Derek, grey's anatomy)
Last episodes of season three, I haven't watched them but I know what happens and I know Derek is a jerk again, and this time I say "enough"
11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the show? (Jack/Kate, lost)
Not. It was the plot, not the characters.
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5? (Sam/Dean, supernatural)
Right now I'm thinking of "escándalo", by a Spanish singer called Raphael. Wincest FTW!!!!! :D
13. Have #2 kissed yet? (Grissom/Sara, csi:las vegas)
They've kissed, fucked,... whatever your pervy mind can think about, they've done it. But unfortunately not on screen. WE WANT THE KISS!! DAMN YOU, CAROLA, WE DEMAND A HOT FRANTIC GSR KISS!!!!
14. Did #4 have a happy ending? If the show hasn't ended yet, do you think a happy ending is likely? (House/Cuddy, house)
Happy? I'm not sure. Sexy? defintely yes. I want a sexy ending for House and Cuddy. Let the writers worry about that.
15. If only one could happen, which would you prefer - #2 or #6? (Grissom/Sara, Morgan/García)
Grissom and Sara are already canon so Morgan/García would be my choice.
16. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them? (Logan/stupid redhead)
It has happened, but I'd change it a little: Logan kills her---> because he hates her and thinks he has wasted his time chasing her. But this time without the "noooooooooooooooooo", it'd be more like "YAY!! YOU'RE DEAD! EAT THAT!!"
17. Which of these ships do you love the most?
Logan/Rogue. My second favourite is Grissom/Sara. You can't deny their love.
18. Which do you dislike the most?
More stupid questions? Logan/stupid redhead (x-men), it makes me angry like nothing else in the world (of fandom)